Our New Mobile Directory is now Available!
Now you may find information about the Bloomingdale Community while on the Go from your iPhone or Android Smart Phone! Including Schools, Map links, WiFi locations,
Useful Contact Information, Real Estate and Relocation Information, Dining and local Businesses.
Welcome to our updated Website!
The Bloomingdale Homeowner's Association is embarking on the process of releaseing a new updated website for our community and visitors looking for information about Bloomingdale.
Bloomingdale HOA Board Openings
Want to get more involved in your community? Make a difference? Help to get some things done?
The Bloomingdale Homeowner's Association has board positions open and is looking for individuals who would like to get involved and make a difference. We work with the community, community organizations, and residents helping to keep the wheels turning in our community. Bloomingdale is a great community with nearly 30 years active in the Brandon and Valrico community. For information on joining our board, please contact us via Email at Bloomingdale.Homeowners@gmail.com.
Watering Restrictions for Hillsborough County - New Restrictions beginning August 2012
Bloomingale resides fully within Hillsborough County which currently has adopted twice a week watering restrictions which are set by address and must be done before 8am or after 6pm, and only once on your designated days.
For the full list of restrictions check our Watering Restrictions page.
Did you know that Bloomingdale has:
- Over 40 individual communities
- Over 5,200 homes and (2) Apartment complexes within Bloomingdale
- A Population of over 20,000 within Bloomingdale
- 2 Elementary schools within our boundaries
- Bloomingdale Senior High located on our boundaries
- Neighborhood stores include (2) Publix Grocery Stores located on our boundaries, Winn-Dixie and WalMart
- Popular shopping including WalMart, Stein Mart, Bell's, Ace Hardware, Pet Supermarket
- Popular Restaurants including Chili's, Panera Bread, Starbucks, Old Town Pizzeria, Stonewood Grill and Tavern, and dozens of independent and popular fast-food restaurants.
- 18 Holes of top-class Golf at Bloomingdale Golfer's Club located within the community rated as a Tampa Bay Top course .
- Bloomingdale Public Library located along the border of the community adjacent to Bloomingdale High School.
- Campo Community YMCA Located within the community with Swimming pool with swim lanes, rock climbing wall, and Kiddie pool area.
- Community Sports Complex for little leage and adult league ball playing located within the community.