[Download the Registration Form Here]
[Register and Pay via PayPal Here]
[Pay Sponsorship via PayPal Here]
Bloomingdale's New Email Alert System
Happy New Year - In 2014 the Bloomingdale HOA is making our own list as we start up the new Bloomingdale Community Alerts which will allow
the Bloomingdale Gazette and the Bloomingdale Homeowner's Association to send out notices on important news. Click Here to sign up.
2014 Membership drive is underway and we need your support! Join today!
The Bloomingdale Homeowners Association (BHA) 2014 Membership Drive kicked off on January 15.
For those that have already joined the Association, donated to the community scholarship program, or purchased a “Neighborhood Pride” license plate, the association thanks you for your support. Please note that 100 percent of collected dues are returned to our community through the myriad of programs and activities annually spearheaded by the volunteer board.
Help the BHA in their efforts to keep our community a great place to live, work, and call home.
Don't forget our PayPal option! Click on the link and follow the simple instructions.
Bloomingdale HOA Board Openings
Want to get more involved in your community? Make a difference? Help to get some things done?
The Bloomingdale Homeowner's Association has board positions open and is looking for individuals who would like to get involved and make a difference. We work with the community, community organizations, and residents helping to keep the wheels turning in our community. Bloomingdale is a great community with nearly 30 years active in the Brandon and Valrico community. For information on joining our board, please contact us via Email at Bloomingdale.Homeowners@gmail.com.
Watering Restrictions for Hillsborough County - New Restrictions for 2014
Bloomingale resides fully within Hillsborough County which currently has adopted twice a week watering restrictions which are set by address and only once on your designated days.
For the full list of restrictions check our Watering Restrictions page.
Did you know that Bloomingdale has:
- Over 40 individual communities
- Over 5,200 homes and (2) Apartment complexes within Bloomingdale
- A Population of over 20,000 within Bloomingdale
- 2 Elementary schools within our boundaries
- Bloomingdale Senior High located on our boundaries
- Neighborhood stores include (2) Publix Grocery Stores located on our boundaries, Winn-Dixie and WalMart
- Popular shopping including WalMart, Stein Mart, Bell's, Ace Hardware, Pet Supermarket
- Popular Restaurants including Chili's, Panera Bread, Starbucks, Old Town Pizzeria, Stonewood Grill and Tavern, and dozens of independent and popular fast-food restaurants.
- 18 Holes of top-class Golf at Bloomingdale Golfer's Club located within the community rated as a Tampa Bay Top course .
- Bloomingdale Public Library located along the border of the community adjacent to Bloomingdale High School.
- Campo Community YMCA Located within the community with Swimming pool with swim lanes, rock climbing wall, and Kiddie pool area.
- Community Sports Complex for little leage and adult league ball playing located within the community.